Wow! I’ve just been nominated for a One Lovely Blog Award by Sushimole from Tacomacommunityconnector I’d like to thank them so much for that! 🙂 It’s always nice to know that other bloggers like to read your stuff.
If I understand the rules of this award I have to share 7 things about myself and nominate 5 or so (because I’ve also sometimes read that I should nominate 15 and I don’t know what’s right?) deserving bloggers + let them know they’re nominated. Well, no problem! Let’s go for it…
7 things about me:
- I like pink A LOT (I even dip dyed my hair pink ha ha)
- I’ve never seen Star Wars
- I’m studying to become a primary school teacher
- My favourite food would be ice cream !!
- I like vinegar and mustard more than regular people would, I think…
- I can’t do more than 3 push ups
- Now for the weird stuff: I don’t like to touch popsicle sticks or eat with wooden chopsticks or wooden cutlery if not varnished because I don’t like to touch that kind of wood
And now onto my 5 blog nominations (I could probably fill up a whole page of nominees but I’ll have to be strong and just choose 5 ha ha ha)
- Anuschka Rees from Into Mind
- Hannahjane6 from Buttonsandbeadsandbaublesplease
- Kimberly Ann from Lovebeautyandlife
- Kirsten Nicole from Polishstudios
- Last but not least Samantha from Samanthathanatos