So this is a new idea for posts I just had…every week I will try to publish a new recipe for a haircare you’ll be able to do by yourself and with very simple ingredients! 🙂 I will do some research on the internet and share the best (easy to do, ordinary and easy to get ingredients, effectiveness of the haircare,…) ideas and recipes with you!
To start casually…..
….how to make your hair easier to comb and make it smell great:
Mango – Coconut treatment
What you’ll need:
- 2 mangos
- 2 eggs
- 4 teaspoons of coconut oil
- juice of ½ lemon
How to procced:
- Peel and cut the mangos in small pieces
- Add the egg yolks, the coconut oil and lemon juice and puree everything
- Wash your hair, rubb it a bit dry with a towel and apply the mixture on your scalp
- Wait for approx. 30 minutes to 1 hour (the treatment will work on your hair as long as it’s still a bit wet!)
- Rinse your hair with medium hot water ( you can use a little bit of shampoo if you feel like you cannot get everything out of your hair)
Let me know what you think about it!